Sunday, October 20, 2013

DIY - String tie envelopes

Hola everyone!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!  Here in the Island of Enchantment, is nice and sunny, kind of a summer day, even though we are still in hurricane season.

I LOVE string tie envelopes.  To me, they are just so cute and feminine!  And with the right paper, they can just be a very cute addition to any layout or album you want to make or gift.

I am going to share with you the envelope template/tutorial I used to make the envelope inside the gift I gave my wonderful boss for Boss' Day. (kinda of a sneak peek of the gift... wicked me!)

Surfing the web the old way (using Google instead of Pinterest), I came across an oldie but goodie tutorial on string tie envelopes from MinieCo over at the UK.


One thing I did change from the original blogger, is that I added a lining to my envelope to make it a bit more personalized.  And instead of string, I used a rubber hair band.

Hope you like my envelope!  For the tutorial and the template, click here.

Peace and healthy days!

Issys

No comments:

Post a Comment