Thursday, July 31, 2014

Echo Park - Best Friends - part 1

Hola Everyone!

It's been a while since my last post (over a month to be exact).  I've been very, very busy with my new business, Relicarios y Dijes, where I am a South Hill Designs Artist.  

Mom and daughter matching lockets
This past week in my spare time, I was able to work with the Echo Park Mini Theme Kit, "Best Friends". It is a beautiful kit with gorgeous double sided pages and a sticker page.  I was able to make several projects, which I will be unveiling in the upcoming days.  For now, let me show you the LO I made with this awesome kit, dedicated to one of my best friends.  


It was really fun to create this LO.  Stay tuned for the rest of what I created using this beautiful kit and make sure you check out my South Hill Designs store!  And if you can, go ahead and Like my Facebook Page.

**Update:  See the card I made using this kit here,  the mini album, and notebook I made with this kit!!

Peace and healthy days for you all!

Besitos,
Linking to:

15 comments:

  1. Fab layout! Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Issy,
    Great Layout!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Scrapping4Fun Challenges.
    Sandra DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful page! I love the little banner. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout, colors and wonderful details. Loving this kit you used! Glad to see you are able to post after such a busy time. Thank you for sharing your awesome creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge!!

    Tamie 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout, I adore the photo & pretty banner.... Thank you for joining us at Craft my life... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page..Thanks for playing along with as at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page..Thanks for playing along with as at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page and layout and great photo-love the colours and all the little details-Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely. Cute little banner too. Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenges, see you Wednesday for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Issys! I love your beautiful page, it's great to see you playing along...I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah! Thank you!! Hope you are doing well also! MIss you guys! xoxoxo

      Delete
  11. Hi Issys, so glad to see and hear from you! Miss you!
    Thank you for your beautiful layout, love the colors and the details.
    Have a great week
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layout!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you join us again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely layout. Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete